Pressure Cooker Garlic Parmesan Chicken and Potatoes Recipe11:44 AM
You all know that I am a huge fan of my slow cooker. It is not secret that I have been sharing slow cooker recipes on the site for years. After hearing rave reviews of electric pressure cookers, I couldn't help but get one and give it a try myself. I thought I would start by converting one of my favorite slow cooker recipes to a pressure cooker recipe and am happy to report that it turned out great after some minor modifications. Below you will find the full garlic Parmesan chicken and potatoes recipe for the pressure cooker. If you have any questions, be sure to drop them in the comment section below.
Garlic Parmesan Chicken and Potatoes
- 2 lbs. boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2-3lbs. small golden potatoes
- 2 tbsp. butter
- Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp. Oregano
- 1/2 tsp. basil
- 1.4 tsp. Rosemary
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- 3 cloves of minced garlic
- 1 c. chicken stock or broth
- Parmesan cheese
1. Cut chicken into bite sized pieces and toss in a bowl with oregano, basil, rosemary, salt and pepper.
3. Turn your electric pressure cooker on and set to the saute setting. Saute garlic in 2 tbsp. of butter for a minute or two. Add in the chicken and saute to get some color on the chicken.
4. Pour in 1 cup of chicken stock or broth.
5. Add in the potatoes and saute a few more minutes to get some color on the potatoes as well.
6. Close the lid on your pressure cooker and set it to pressure cook manually for 10 minutes. As an alternative, you can set it to the poultry setting for 10 minutes as well, either will work.
7. When finished, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and serve.