Dinosaur Terrarium DIY Craft for Kids12:28 PM
DIY Dinosaur Terrarium
- Bag of craft sand
- Bag of craft moss
- Pebbles and rocks of various sizes
- Imitation succulents
- Wire cutters
- Miniature dinosaur figures
- Glass container
1. Fill your glass container 1/2 to 3/4 full of your craft sand. This creates a great base for the dinosaur terrarium. If you wanted to do an ice age theme, you could opt for a white craft sand instead with larger grains.
2. Add some craft moss and pebbles or rocks to the top of the sand in your glass container. This will give the dinosaurs some room to hide and play in the terrarium.
3. Cut the succulents from their stems with some wire cutters and add them to the terrarium. Push them down slightly into the sand for stability.
4. Lastly, add in your dinosaur figures to the terrarium. Place them all around, and don't worry if some fall over, as some dinosaurs were carnivours after all.
Once you have finished making your dinosaur terrarium, you can display it as decor in a child's bedroom, or better yet, let them feed their imaginations and play with it daily.
Do you know someone who would like this craft post? We would love for you to share it on Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest using the social icons below!
More Kid's Craft Ideas You Might Enjoy!