5-Minute Grilled Chicken Gyro Easy Weeknight Meal - 5 WW+ Points! #WMTProjectAPlus11:30 PM
School is back in session for most kids around the country, and that is no exception in our home. I started schooling the boys on Monday, and that is an instant 5 hours or so that I no longer have in my day. The name of the game right now when it comes to everything in my life is ease and functionality. I carry that motto into the kitchen, and am always looking for ways to make weeknight meals quick and easy. Tyson® Grilled and Ready® Chicken Breast Strips have been a godsend, and help me throw together healthy and delicious meals in a flash.
Tyson® Grilled and Ready® Chicken Breast Strips
Tyson Project A+™
5 Minute Grilled Chicken Gyro
- Tyson® Grilled and Ready® Chicken Breast Strips
- Whole Wheat Pita Bread
For the Sauce
- 8 oz. 2% Lowfat Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 Cucumber
- 1 Tbsp. Lemon Juice
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
1. Finely shred one small cucumber. Strain the water out of the shredded cucumber.
2. Mix together the shredded cucumber, 8 oz. Greek yogurt, 1 tbsp. lemon juice and salt and pepper to taste until well combined.
3. Cut a pita loaf in half and warm slightly in an oven or microwave.
4. Heat 3 oz. of Tyson® Grilled and Ready® Chicken Breast Strips according to package instructions in the microwave.
5. Combine lettuce, tomato, 3 oz. of chicken, 1 oz. Tzatziki sauce and place into the half a whole wheat pita.
6. Repeat steps 3-5 until you have made your desired number of grilled chicken gyros.
What is your favorite quick and easy weeknight meal? I'd love to hear it in the comment section below!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Tyson. The opinions and text are all mine.