White Chocolate Peeps Hearts - Last Minute Valentine's Day #Recipe10:24 AM
Valentine's Day is just a few days away, and I was looking for a quick and easy treat to make with the boys. I have some left over melting chocolate, and we saw some heart shaped Peeps up the road, so I thought this quick and easy Valentine's Day recipe was the way to go. It's fun to make with kids, and would be great for a class party.
White Chocolate Peeps Hearts Ingredients:
1 pkg Peeps Hearts 12 oz White Melting Chips 9 Lollipop Sticks Valentine Candy Decorations Directions:
1. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
2. Separate Peeps hearts from each other, and insert sticks into the bottom of each heart.
3. Place the Peeps hearts in freezer for 30 minutes so they will harden.
4. In the meantime, heat the chocolate by microwaving it in a bowl for 1 minute, stirring and repeating until melted.
5. Dip hearts in chocolate and spoon over top to cover completely.
6. Place on prepared tray and place in refrigerator for 10 minutes.
7. Use a knife to trim any excess runoff from hearts.
8. Dip again in chocolate and return to prepared tray.
9. Decorate with candy before chocolate sets.
10. Return to refrigerator for 10 minutes.