Baked Chocolate Guinness Donuts with Baileys Glaze7:55 AM
St. Patrick's Day is just a few weeks away. Perhaps one of my favorite holidays! No, I am not a drinker at all, in fact I can't stand the taste of most alcohol, with one exception. I do like using it inside recipes. I don't know what it is, but it lends to the taste and won't give you a hangover, so it's a win win. Want to try a little bite of amazing? Try making these Baked Chocolate Guinness Donuts with Baileys Glaze, the perfect St. Patrick's Day treat!
1 cup Flour 1/3 cup Cocoa Powder 1/2 tsp Baking Powder 1/4 tsp Salt 1/2 cup Guinness Extra Stout 1 Egg 1/4 cup Brown Sugar 1/4 cup Sugar 1/3 cup melted Butter
1 cup Powdered Sugar 1-2 tsp Bailey's Irish Cream 2 tsp Water Directions
1. Preheat oven to 325F.
2. Whisk together flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt.
3. In a large bowl, whisk together Guinness, egg, sugar, brown sugar and butter.
4. Stir dry ingredients into the wet until just combined.
5. Spray doughnut pan with nonstick spray and fill each cavity 2/3 full.
6. Bake for 12 minutes.
7. Combine all glaze ingredients and stir until blended.
8. Dip the top of the donuts in the glaze and place on wire rack to dry.