4 Ingredient Gingerbread Truffles #Recipe12:34 AM
Looking for a quick and easy holiday treat idea that can be made in a flash on a budget? Look no further than these 4 ingredient gingerbread truffles. I love making treats to take to events or during the holidays, but I am always short on time, so these solve that problem. These are delicious and adorable, making the perfect option for holiday parties.
8 oz softened Cream Cheese 8 oz Ginger Snap Cookies 12 oz White Chocolate Chips Gingerbread Decorations Directions:
1. Line cutting board or cookie sheet with parchment paper.
2. Finely Crush ginger snaps in food processor.
3. Add cream cheese and pulse until combined.
4. Form into 3/4" balls and place on prepared sheet.
5. Insert a toothpick in each.
6. Place in freezer for 30 minutes.
7. Melt chocolate chips by microwaving for 60 seconds then stirring and repeating until melted and smooth.
8. Use toothpick to dip in chocolate, twirling to coat completely. Gently tap off excess.
9. Return to prepared sheet. Remove toothpick and cover hole with gingerbread decoration.