3 Holiday Appetizer Recipes with Stonefire Flatbread and Alouette Cheese #Flavorology2:39 PM
With this holidays come parties, guests and a need for food. I hate serving the same thing every time, and I have found that I get more inventive as time goes on. I also really enjoy coming up with my own unique flavors and recipes to serve others. Of course, I wouldn't be me if I didn't want to spend as little time in the kitchen as possible too. That's why I love the fact that Stonefire Flatbread has teamed up with Alouette Spreadable Cheeses to provide an endless possibility of taste combinations that are easy to put together in a pinch!
I was asked to put together some #Flavorology taste combinations of my own using Stonefire Flatbread Naan and Alouette Cheeses and I jumped at the chance. I had a great time brainstorming combinations that would work together in holiday appetizers, the possibilities seemed endless. I quickly came up with three holiday appetizer recipes to serve to holiday guests.
Wasabi Shrimp Bites
Stonefire Flatbread Original Naan
Alouette Wasabi Cheddar Spreadable Cheese
1/4 cup honey
3 tbsp. soy sauce
1. Mix honey and soy sauce in a small bowl, coat shrimp thoroughly in the mixture and cook over medium heat until cooked through. Do not turn the heat up too high or the honey will begin to burn.
2. Heat the Stonfire Flatbread original naan in the microwave for 15 seconds, and slice into triangles.
3. Place a dallop of Alouette Wasabi Cheddar cheese on each triangle of naan, and top with a shrimp. Add some parsley or other spices as a garnish and serve.
Buffalo Ranch Nibblers
Stonefire Flatbread Original Naan
Alouette Buffalo Cheddar Spreadable Cheese
Ranch sour cream
1. Place Stonefire Flatbread original naan into the microwave for 15 seconds and then slice into triangles.
2. Top each naan triangle with a teaspoon full of Alouette buffalo cheddar spreadable cheese.
3. Slice a cucumber into thin slices and place one slice on each triangle of cheese topped naan.
4. Put a dab of ranch sour cream on top of each slice of cucumber on the naan and top with garnish if desired.
Roasted Pepper and Pancetta Flatbread
4 Stonefire Flatbread Mini Naan
Alouette Flame-Roasted Red Pepper Spreadable Cheese
4 Sliced rounds of Pancetta
2 Shallots sliced thinly
1. Slice Pancetta into bits and cook over medium/high heat until crispy, this takes about 5 minutes.
2. Remove pancetta from the skillet and set aside, add shallots to the skillet and cook in the drippings from the pancetta.
3. Remove shallots and add spinach to the skillet to cook until wilted.
4. Place the Stonefire Flatbread Mini Naan into the microwave for 15 seconds.
5. Spread some Alouette Flame-Roasted Red Pepper Spreadable Cheese onto the mini naan while it is still warm. Top with pancetta, shallots and spinach to your liking. Slice or serve whole.
They sound delicious don't they? Best part is, they have all been child approved, the boys enjoyed them a lot, especially the roasted pepper and pancetta flatbread. Now is the perfect time for you to try out some #Flavorology combinations of your own. For a limited time, in select retailers, when you buy one Alouette product, you get a Stonefire free. Head on out and try some for yourself, and see how easy holiday entertaining can be!
This post is brought to you in collaboration with Stonefire Flatbread, all opinions are my own.