DIY Busy Mom Stress Relief Kit #FastAdvil11:42 PM
I am participating in a sponsored campaign hosted by fast acting Advil® Film-Coated and I received a free sample of Advil® Film-Coated. This is a sponsored post for SocialStars by Crowdtap. All opinions expressed are my own. #FastAdvil
Being a mom is not easy. Being a full-time work at home mom who also homeschools her four boys, some of which have special needs, is even harder. Add to that trying to find time to get a workout in, catch some sleep and still keep the house some respectable form of clean, and this busy mom needs some help with stress relief. Advil® has long been a friend of mine, from muscle aches after a particularly hard workout, to cramps that come around that ever so lovely time each month, or even those headaches that pop up on the busy days when you need them the least. Now, the new Advil® Film-Coated, Fast Acting Advil has become a new staple in the busy mom stress relief kit that I keep around the house in case of emergencies. Want to see what's in it?
First of all, why do I need stress relief? See those adorably handsome boys in that picture up there? That's why. Oh my goodness. I never though I would love for the sleepless nights of the baby years, or the constant attention that was needed when they were toddlers, but I do miss them. Dearly. The boys are now 14,12,11 and 9. Boy oh boy do they have lovely new personalities to go with their budding years. And energy. Oodles and oodles of energy that I do not seem to possess in the same quantities. So, to keep up with them, I often have to push myself, and that means stress comes along with trying to get it all done. Cue the stress relief kit.
What's in a DIY busy mom stress relief kit? It's all legal, I promise. Just a few items to help you catch a little escape and relief, if only for a few moments.
1. Lotion or Body Butter in your favorite scent. Aromatherapy is a powerful thing. I picked up with cherry almond organic body butter in Louisiana, and it can always help me relieve stress in minutes.
2. Plenty of water will keep you hydrated and feeling your best. Drinking plenty of water can also help flush toxins from your body, help you feel more energized and curb cravings.
3. The soft glow of a scented candle can help you instantly relax, while the scent can sweep you away to a calming location.
4. An eye mask can help you relax and catch a short cat nap in the middle of the afternoon.
5. A snack sized chocolate bar can curb cravings, relieve stress and best of all, you don't have to feel guilty about indulging.
6. I call this a stress journal. I keep it around to vent about things. Sometimes, just putting your feelings down on paper can make you feel better.
7. Need I explain the purpose of the stress ball. This little treasure lives on my bedside table, and gets many workouts throughout the day.
8. Perhaps the most important items in my busy mom stress relief kit is new Advil® Film-Coated, Fast Acting, Advil®. I get headaches quite often, and backaches too. I don't really know why, it could be for any range of reasons, but stress is my first though. This new Advil® formula has an ultra thin film coating that dissolves incredibly fast. It also has a ion core of ibuprofen sodium, which is a salt form of ibuprofen that can dissolve and start working much faster than the traditional Advil®,meaning you get relief quicker.
This formula is not only fast acting, but it can stop headaches in their tracks and delivers 200mg of ibuprofen per tablet. Because it can absorb quickly, it starts working faster, and can provide quick relief of aches and pains that stress and an active lifestyle can sometimes cause. To learn more about the new Advil® Film-Coated, Fast Acting, Advil® tablets, just visit Advil.com.
9. Hot tea is one of my favorite ways to de-stress. Just sipping the hot liquid can put me at ease.
10. A USB powered massager can help work out the knots I get in my shoulders and the back of my neck when I am working at the computer all day.
With this busy mom stress relief kit around, I always have the tools I need to quickly recharge and get back to my day. Days like climbing over mountains on a #70dayroadtrip!
How do you relieve stress caused by an active lifestyle?