Skinny Cowboy Hamburger #Recipe9:17 AM
This post brought to you by Butterball Every Day. All opinions are 100% mine.
You get the same great taste and juicy flavor you would with a regular burger, but with less calories and fat. The boys love them and always beg for me to make them again the next night. Recently, I came up with a slimmed down version of Applebee's Cowboy Burger, and could not wait to share it. This Skinny Cowboy Hamburger Recipe has about half the calories and a third of the fat of it's greasier counterpart.
Butterball Turkey Burgers
Butterball Turkey Burgers are a leaner choice for your family, without having to give up taste. The provide juicy flavorful patties in a variety of flavors to please anyone's taste buds.
- Original Seasoned- has the same 1/3 lb. bun-filling size of a beef burger with less fat.
- Sweet Onion - same great flavor as the original, but with the added flavor of sweet onion too.
- Cheddar- the flavor of a cheesburger with less fat and calories.
- All Natural White- the leanest turkey burger available with a smaller 1/4 lb. size, but still delicious.
Skinny Cowboy Hamburger Recipe
- Butterball Sweet Onion Turkey Burgers
- American cheeese slices
- Fully cooked bacon
- Onion rings
- BBQ sauce
- Whole wheet hamburger buns
1. Prepare your onion rings according to package instructions.
2. Place the Butterball sweet onion turkey burgers on a grill to cook. We use an Optigrill inside, but you can use a regular gas or charcoal grill too.
4. Top the burger with a cheese slice as soon as it is done cooking.
5. On a whole wheat bun, place one burger patty with cheese, two slices of bacon, two onion rings, and slather some BBQ sauce onto the bun. Enjoy your skinny cowboy hamburger recipe.