13 Frugal DIY Gift Wrap Ideas3:24 PM
There is nothing prettier than a gorgeously wrapped gift. I prefer the shabby chic look myself, but really, when those packages all wrapped up with ribbons and string are standing under the Christmas tree, I can't help but get excited. Wrapping paper and accessories are expensive though, and the nicer you want your gifts to look, the more expensive it gets. That's why these 13 frugal DIY gift wrapping ideas are so great! You can get beautifully wrapped gifts at a fraction of the price!
1. Chalkboard Gift Tags (Free Printable)
2. Anthropologie-Inspired Notebook Paper Style Gift Tags
3. Burlap Bag Gift Wrap
4. Recycled Christmas Card Gift Tags
5. Paper Gift Bags (Free Printable)
6. Homemade Scrapbook Gift Tags
7. Magazine Paper Bows
8. Reindeer and Snowman Thumbprint Gift Tags
9. Printed Fabric Gift Tags (Free Printable Template)
10. Whimsical Gift Tags (Free Printable)
11. Fabric Gift Tags
12. Secret Santa Gift Tag (Free Printable)
13. Recycled Paper Bows
Thanks to contributor Heather for this great post of DIY ideas!