5 Things I Plan to do When I'm Old and Fabulous!8:00 PM
This post is brought to you as part of a Genworth Insurance campaign through Brandfluential.
Everywhere you look, women are trying to stave off aging, and I have to say that I just don't get it! Why are you so against getting old? I have found that things only seem to get better with age, and in exchange for all the knowledge and experiences I have had, what are a few wrinkles anyhow? So, I will wear my age with pride and look forward to the things I will do when I'm much older, wiser and absolutely fabulous!
1. I'll wear all purple and a red hat just because I can.
Photo by Paul Iddon
2. I'll play tricks on people I don't know, because when you're old, no one ever sees it coming!
3. I'll still be doing Zumba like a boss!
4. I'll call into TV shows and make the whole world smile.
5. I'll share my wrinkles with the world and wear them proudly.
One thing I don't plan to do when I am old is run out of retirement funds and spoil all my fun by having to go back to work. That's why, when I read the article '12 Important Retirement Planning Deadlines' today, it really struck a cord with me. Young people go through life expecting that retirement will just be taken care of, but it won't. It is something we all need to start planning for now.