Affordable Comfort at the Hyatt Place Phoenix/Mesa4:24 PM
So, after almost three straight weeks of sleeping in a tent, we stopped in Mesa, Arizona for a little bit of recharging and relaxation at the Hyatt Place Phoenix/Mesa hotel. The rooms are spacious, the pool is divine, but what really sets this hotel apart from the rest is the superb customer service. From the moment that we walked in the door, we were greeted with warm and inviting service that lasted until the moment we walked out the doors to leave.
The rooms like I said, are spacious and well decorated with modern decor. Our room featured two queen sized beds, a large flat screen television, a separate living room area with a mini fridge and sectional that became a fold out bed, as well as a work station area. There was a large panel by the TV, with plenty of hook-ups for video game system and extra plugs, which was great for me, because after camping this long every electronic I had needed recharged.
In addition to the super comfortable rooms, there are many amenities and features that the Hyatt Place Phoenix/Mesa offers its guests including:
- Beautiful outdoor pool with waterfall heated to 85 degrees all year long.
- A fitness center stocked with the latest equipment.
- A convenient grab and go food center as well as a Gallery menu that is available 24/7.
- Complimentary fruit located in various locations throughout the lobby.
- Complimentary hot breakfast full of sandwiches, breads, pastries, etc.
- Free wifi service that is fast and required no password!
- Available computers and printers available in the lobby for business use.
- A hotel shuttle that will take guests wherever they need to go within a 5 mile radius.
The boys thoroughly enjoyed the pool and it was heated to the perfect temperature and gave just the right amount of refreshment from the hot summer sun. They were also thrilled to be able to walk in the door of the lobby and grab an apple. Just a tip, order the freshly baked chocolate chip cookies from the lobby, they are well worth it and oh so delicious!
If you need anything at all during your stay, from locating nearby restaurants, to attraction information, the Hyatt Place employees at the front desk are always there to offer suggestions and help you on your way. We visited them each day of our trip and I was surprised to be greeted by name each time.
We could not have enjoyed our time at the Hyatt Place Phoenix/Mesa anymore than we did, and we hope to return one day, because there is so much more in Mesa that we did not get the chance to do. Perhaps the best thing about this hotel is its price. For families, it is an affordable option close to attractions, food and shopping. Stop the Hyatt Place website today and see how affordable your visit can be!
We were provided with accommodations at the Hyatt Place Phoenix/Mesa, but all words and opinions are my own.