10 Things You Will Miss When Your Child is a Tween8:28 AM
Joshua is 12 now and has been for a while. Jordan is 10 and will soon turn 11. I am quickly learning all the things I miss from when they were younger. Don't get me wrong, there are a few perks to them being older and more self-sufficient, but there are so many things I miss. With no more babies, toddlers or even pre-schoolers in the house anymore, I sometimes don't know what to do with myself. Hug those little ones tightly though moms and enjoy every last second, because you will miss it when it's gone.
1. Random hugs and kisses any time of day.
2. Adorable pictures drawn just for you.
3. "I love you mommy" said when they don't actually want something.
4. The funny way they say words incorrectly.
5. The look on their face when they discover something new.
6. Being a superhero.
7. The ability to quickly kiss away their pain.
8. A lack of attitude. You thought a two year old's fits were bad? You have no idea.
9. Receiving answers other than "Yeah" and "Okay."
10. Being cool enough to be seen with them in public.
Do you have tweens or teens yet? If so, what do you miss the most?