Of Bloggers and Bucket Lists3:49 AM
My roommates, my sister and I in front of the fountain near the entrance to Central Park.
1. I visited New York. I have always wanted to go and now I can say I have been.
2. I road on the Subway. It is confusing and I have no idea how you can go down one flight of stairs on the way down and then have to walk up 5 flights on the way out, but it was a cool experience.
3. I visited Ground Zero. It is a sobering experience, but one that I had wanted to have.
4. I ate a slice of real NYC cheesecake. It was red velvet and it was absolutely delicious, even if I did have to share with my sister.
5. I saw the Statue of Liberty, a must do for anyone.
6. I saw the Naked Cowboy and got a hilarious picture of my sister with him.
7. I survived a NYC cab ride.
8. I took a carriage ride through Central Park like you see in those movies and it was so fun!
9. I saw a Broadway show. It was End of the Rainbow and it was hilarious and absolutely outstanding.
10. I ate street meat and now I know why people stand in line for hours just to get a bite. Yum!
Have you been to New York? What bucket list items did you check off?