10 Things Your Mom Said That You Swore You Never Would10:31 AM
You know when you were younger and your mom would say something and the first thing that crossed your mind was "I will never say that to my kids when I grow up." Yeah well, it seems that what goes around comes around in the circle of parenting and more often than not, we find ourselves uttering those forbidden phrases that we swore we never would. I had some help from some blogging friends putting together a list of things that your mom said that you swore you never would, but that you now find yourself saying to your own children.
1. "Stop crying or I'll give you something to cry about!" - Rhea from OhRheally.com
2. "If it's still on the floor when I come back, it's going in the garbage!" - Cat from FoodFamilyFinds.com
3. "Can you stop talking for just a bit my ears are tired." - Brittany from SouthernBritt.com
4. "As long as you live under my roof, you'll follow my rules." Tammy from ThreeDifferentDirections.com
5. "Fight nice children."
6. "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all."
7. "Jeeminy Fuzzballs" - I do not know if this is spelled right, because it is a made up word my mom used to say when she is mad. Now, I say it to my kids all the time.
8. "Do you want to cry in my hand?" - My mom used to say this and I would get so mad, but now I do it to my boys lol.
9. "Do as you're told!" - from Heather at HometoHeather.com
10. "Because I said so." - from Cheryl at BeautifulSideofHectic.com
Have any you want to share?