The More Things Change the More They Stay the Same9:08 AM
In this rapidly changing world, it can be easy to look back at the past and think how different things are today than they were when we were younger. You may not always be right though. True, things like technology have changed drastically and made great advances, but if you took a closer look, you may notice that things haven't really changed all that much. Check out the examples in the list below.
1. You still hate to hear the things that used to come our of your parents mouth, but now they are coming out of yours.
2. Those MC Hammer pants finally came back in style last year. (Or so some people thought.)
3. You still find cartoons intriguing on Saturday mornings, only now you have an excuse to watch them. Family bonding time don't you know.
4. You still hate homework, but if you have more than one child, you have to do more of it now then you did back then.
5. You still think it would be amazing to be 21, only you are standing on the other side of it now.
6. You still talk about the opposite sex with your friends, but the subjects have gotten older.
7. You still love to dance, but now it comes with the added bonus of embarrassing your kids.
8. You still call your parents for advice about everything you can't handle on your own.
9. You still tease your brothers and sisters, only now you can tease their kids too. :) Score!
10. You still play dress up, but now it is with your kids.