Mommyhood Doesn't Have To Be Boring - What's On Your Just Because List?6:36 AM
As a mom, the mundane and repetitive tasks that we must do on a daily basis can start to make life a little boring. Think about it. When was the last time you did something silly or just let loose and had a blast? A while ago, I started making a "Just Because" list. A "just because" list is a list of things to do each day well, just because.
In the past week I have:
1. Stuffed shirts down my pants to see what I would look like with that booty enhancement underwear, then busted out in a spontaneous booty dance.
2. Reenacted the video to Bruno Mars Lazy Song. This is hard to do without dancing monkeys by the way.
3. Drank out of a Mickey ear shaped crazy straw. Actually, I am still drinking out of the crazy straw.
4. Made S'mores in the microwave and ate them for breakfast. Yum!
5. Threw a bag of mac and cheese under my leg and caught it on the other side. Luckily I did actually catch it.
6. Did ballet leaps all the way to the bedroom. Then I pulled a muscle and stopped.
7. Did an impression of Mary Murphy from So You Think You Can Dance that left me laughing hysterically for bout 10 minutes straight.
8. Danced with a ferret. Somehow I don't think he appreciated it,
9. Put on a fashion show. My bloggy friends gracious endured this "just because" item.
10. Pretended to sing Opera. I'm not sure anyone in the house appreciated this one.
What would you put on your "just because" list?