10 Unlikely Knighted People9:36 AM
When I think of a knight, I see a valiant soldier on a mighty stead layered in chain mail. Nowadays, I guess the perception of a knight has had to change to keep up with modern times. Even so, this list of 10 unlikely knighted people includes individuals that I would absolutely never picture as knights. What does it take to be a knight in today's world? Money? Fame? Maybe it is a service you can pay for?
1. Bill Gates (Really?)
2. Steven Spielburg
3. Alfred Hitchcock (Did he scare his way into this knighthood?)
4. Mick Jagger (Yeah, cause he seems like knight material.)
5. Jim Carrey (Funny)
6. Bono (Your guess why is as good as mine)
7. Penelope Cruz (Just for fun, I threw a lady in there.)
8. Alan Greenspan
9. Jerry Lewis
10. Roy Disney (For helping to create the happiest place on Earth!)
Did you know these 10 were knighted?