Valentine's Day Gift Ideas from ProFlowers - Review and $100 Giveaway!11:14 AM
Valentine's Day is just around the corner. If you are like me, then you never know what to get someone for this holiday. I mean, I love my mom, but red roses just don't seem like the appropriate way to say I love you to her. Perhaps you are a guy who always drops the ball on Valentine's Day and ends up in the doghouse (take notes Matt). Regardless of who you are shopping for or how long you put off purchasing a gift, ProFlowers Valentine's Gifts are the perfect way to spread some love this year!
Not Just Flowers Anymore
When you hear the name ProFlowers, you likely picture beautiful bouquets. While they are known for their breathtaking flower arrangements, ProFlowers now offers so much more. Whether you are shopping for the man in your live, your parent, a sibling or even a co-worker, they have the perfect gift idea to meet your needs.
Valentine's Gift Ideas for Men
For men, there are unique Valentine's Day gift ideas like a home brewing kit so they can make their own beer. They also have cookie gift boxes and snack baskets, because we all know that the quickest way to a man's heart is through his stomach!
Food Lover Valentin's Gift Ideas
For food lovers, ProFlowers has a wide array of delectable treats. From chocolate coated strawberries, to decadent cheese cakes, cookies and sinfully good looking cakes! I think I gained 10 pounds just browsing their sweet treat gift options, but it was oh so worth it.
Unique Valentine's Gift Ideas
Looking for something special for a friend or family member? There are plenty of options that give you the opportunity to spoil those special people in your life without being overly mushy. Candle assortments, pampering spa gift sets and friendly assortments are just a few of the unique ideas waiting for you at ProFlowers.
I was give then opportunity to order a gift for a special someone last night. I won't mention who right now or what I ordered, because they are likely reading this blog. However, I will post an update by Valentine's Day with photos and a full review.
Things I like:
- User friendly website searchable by gift type or occasion.
- A variety of price ranges allowing you to find the perfect gift regardless of your budget.
- Specials with free additions such as vases and chocolates.
- The ability to leave a personalized message on the card or send it anonymously.
- No extra charge for delivery in rural areas.
- Easy checkout and a clear indication of where to enter discount or promotional codes.
You can purchase ProFlowers Gifts directly from their website 24 hours a day seven days per week. It is the most convenient way I have found to send gifts and the delivery rate of $9.99 for standard delivery is among the cheapest I have found for flower delivery.
* I received a $50 gift code for the purpose of review, but was not compensated for this post in any other way. All thoughts, words and opinions expressed here are entirely my own.