My Next Brandcation Trip - Get Your Ticket Now!!!11:24 AM
Okay, so I know you all remember my posts from last week where I talked about the Bloggers on Bourbon event that I attended in New Orleans and that was put on my Trisha at MomDot and Leah at Mamavation.com. Well, I am excited to announce that Trisha has announced the next Brandcation (A mix of vacation and interaction with PR and companies) event. I purchased my ticket last night and I would love it if some of my blogging readers could purchase tickets and come along as well. Here is some information on the event:
Heard about Bloggers on Bourbon (#BOBNOLA)?
- Must be current blogger active in social media and PR friendly
- Must be willing to thank all the sponsors via your website
- Must attend all events (unless sick)
- This is a no spouse and no child event. Each blogger will be paired with a roommate in luxury home. This is part of the goal of Brandcation-bonding and relationship building.
- Please note that we have full adventures planned for Friday, so please check in on Thursday night (remember accommodations are covered)
- Tickets are non-refundable
- Tickets are non-transferable except in a case by case basis
- Early Bird ticket prices end on Sept 15th and go up to $129 thereafter, so buy now!
This is a great deal for any of you who need a "mommy" break that can put you in touch with some truly amazing companies. Tickets are only $99 and include your lodging! One full dinner is already paid for as well and if this event turns out like #BOBNOLA which we hope it does, most if not all food and events will hopefully be paid for and included. There are only 19 tickets left at the early bird price so you will need to act fast to get one. Be sure to leave a comment if you purchase a ticket and decide to join me in Orlando!